Welcome pollinators into your garden, grow food without pesticides, explore the relationship between chemicals and bee deaths, and meet a scientist who became a beekeeper.
- Bee-coming a Beekeeper: An Interview with Andy Zaayenga
- Chemicals Used on Almond Trees Linked to Bee Deaths
- Urban Life of Bees: A Pollination-Parasite Trade-Off
- Tips for a Bee-Friendly Garden
- Urban Gardening’s Benefits Outweigh Lead Exposure Risk
- Gardening Alternatives to Pesticides
- Do Wandering Bees Help Spread Disease?
Plus an annotated bibliography with additional resources.