Given the nature of downloadable digital content, there is no way for you to actually return a purchased item. Therefore, a refund or credit on a purchase is not granted unless one of the warranties given by the publisher has been breached or a refund is required under applicable consumer protection laws. Before requesting a refund, we recommend that you read this Help Center Article.
We will assess refund or credit requests on their merits. Please be advised that there is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in the following situations:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you bought an item for a college class and then dropped the class;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed or your link expired (we strongly recommend that you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
Books and Physical Media
Science Connected does not directly sell physical books. If you wish to return a book or other physical product, please do so in accordance with the return policy of the participating retailer.