Real-world experience, real-world impact
Science Connected invites exceptional undergraduates, graduate students, and lifelong learners from diverse backgrounds to join us in the publication of scientific information for a wide audience. Our engaging internship program gives participants real-world work experience and support by involving them in projects critical to the day-to-day work of our organization.
GotScience writing and editing interns
- Practical training in responsible science journalism, including writing, copyediting, managerial editing, interviewing, SEO writing, and organizational development
- Individualized instruction, coaching, and mentorship
- Community membership and professional networking opportunities
- Access to exclusive webinars and additional instruction
- Online science journalism portfolio hosted by GotScience.org
Current job opportunities
Philanthropy Officer for Corporate Sponsorship. We have an opening for an energetic Philanthropy Officer to build relationships with corporate sponsors. This is a remote, independent contractor position.
Administrative Assistant. We have an opening for a part-time Administrative Assistant in San Francisco.